Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All Cousins!!!

I can't believe a year has gone by since I had a session with the Asheim boys. Even though they are another year older, they still were into getting their picture taken. I also got the privilege to capture them with all of their cousins. These kids are Sooo Adorable and were a lot of fun to work with. It was so cute to see how the older cousins looked after the younger cousins. The laughter and smiles they shared were very contagious which made for a Joy filled day. What lucky grandparents they have!




























2 comments:

  1. Miss Amanda
    I liked the pictures, but one really got my attention. I really liked the one with me and Thad with our serious faces on the railroad tracks thank you for taking our pictures...Jake Asheim

    Amanda
    They are so great...thank you for taking time to do this I know we are happy and the grandparents are going to be thrilled.

    Wes and Anya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,

    I cannot wait to suprise the grandparents for Christmas. You have captured some wonderful photos. Thanks again for your kindness and flexibility on that rainy day.

    ReplyDelete