Monday, November 1, 2010

40th Wedding Anniversary!

Wayne and Barb are celebrating 40 years of Marriage! That is so Amazing! It was fun to see the love shared between the two of them and their family. You may remember my posting of Seanna and Isla in the spring. Those two little girls are their beautiful grand-daughters. This session was a blast trying to get their dogs in the pictures as well (or should I say a challenge because the dogs always had their hind ends facing me :) Oh I love dogs.
Thanks again for the great laughs and having me come capture your beautiful family! Congratulations Wayne and Barb on 40 Years!

Way too Cute! Look at how Seanna and the
dog are looking at each other :)











This Image is my favorite!
I love the way she is looking at him! 40 YEARS!






I just love the drooling stage! Isla is so cute :)










No comments:

Post a Comment